6 months ago, I decided that it would be fun to interview Ryder and see what some of his answers were. He was so cute with his responses to my questions, and now 6 months have passed, I thought it would be fun to do yet another interview with him. As his 4th birthday nears, I wanted to remember the things that he likes and even some of the things he doesn't like so much.
Here is the interview I did with him awhile ago, and just looking at his baby face and shorter hair makes me realize how fast time flies!
And here is the interview I just did with Ryder. He cracks me up with some of his answers.
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Who is your best friend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
6. What makes you happy?
7. What makes you sad?
8. What are you thankful for?
9. When is your birthday?
And that's about when he was done, no more interviewing for this guy!
Afterwards, he wanted to interview me, so I took on the opportunity to see what questions Ryder would ask me. I know one day I will treasure these videos, at some of the things you can hear him say. Please realize this was at the end of the day, makeup rubbed off and I'd probably picked the mascara from my eyelashes (bad habit I can't stop!).
Then it was time to ask Daddy some things. By this point the camera man (Ryder) was getting a bit silly, but I still love his interviews!
I need to interview Colt again. Its been several months as well since I originally interviewed him!
ReplyDelete