Monday, November 5, 2012

Blonde Moment Monday

  • It's Monday, and it's time for some random blonde moments!
  • First up, HAPPY NOVEMBER! Four days in, I have posted on Facebook what I feel led that day to be thankful for, as well as asked Ryder what he is thankful for.
His list looks something like this:
Day 1- his birthday
Day 2- trains
Day 3- Brynley
Day 4- hot air balloons (not sure about this one, ha!)
  • I have to admit that I've done it again. I've scoured the pins on Pinterest for way longer than I should ever admit, and I am so excited to start some fun Fall/Thanksgiving crafts!
  • Just look at my Autumn board for some adorable things! I would love to take on any of these great wreaths, if only I could make my way to Hobby Lobby to purchase the right materials.
  • And speaking of Hobby Lobby. Look who finally has one in their town! That's right, Moi!
  • It's been here a few weeks, but the grand opening was actually back at the beginning of October while we were out of town.


  •  
  • {images via Pinterest}
  • And just look at these adorb crafts to do with the kids! Ryder's thankfuls could easily go on the tree or the turkey jar. LOVE!
  •  I promise not to go all political on ya'll. But please remember to VOTE tomorrow!! I voted early last week, and managed to take both kids with me. I was pretty impressed with said task, because I never would've tackled the grocery store when Ryder was a baby, much less a voting booth. With both kids!
  • There is never a "perfect" candidate, but I just pray that the best choice is chosen tomorrow.
  •  Once we got home from voting, we had fun playing around in our stickers!

  • Oh Daylight Savings Time, why did you have to leave? Not that I don't mind waking to sunshine, but it makes for much harder times during the day, when my body is thinking it's time to settle the kids, eat dinner, and get readied for bed, but my mind is looking at the clock and saying, "NOPE, the clock is an hour behind now!"
  •  Even though Halloween was just days ago, I am so over the sugar rush from all of the candy laying around here! I devoured plenty of candy corn, and am ready to not look at another piece of the stuff for another year now. And on that note, I'm ready for Ryder to detox from all of the sugar he's inhaled too. Every.single.day he requests a piece or two or five of the leftover candy, so we finally took it upon ourselves, to rid the house of all remaining junkfood.
  •  So I completely forgot to post our outing at the Music playdate with my fellow MOPS Mommy friends. I love these pictures that my friend Alyssa captured.
  • We learned that one way to get kids to feel more confident is to get a children's microphone, (I found one at the Dollar Spot at Target), and you will be amazed at the difference in your child.
  • It was the best dollar spent, and we had so much fun taking turns interviewing.
  • Another thing we had fun doing was playing with these fabric leaves
  •  We would throw them in the air on the count of three, while singing along to a song about falling leaves, and then the kids would lay down on their backs and watch them fall. It was so fun and we did it again and again!


 
  •  You may remember my love for Taylor Swift. I did go to her concert a year ago so I was extremely happy to get her newest cd, RED. It's upbeat and poppy and I just adore her!
  •  Another Facebook pic, but look what I caught Brynley doing. She was just moments from dumping all of the toilet paper in the toilet! Yikes.
  • And more trouble on the horizon!
 
 
  • I am obsessed with the new Fall OPI colors! In fact I went to Ulta today to check them out in person, and decided I really wanted to try "The World Is Not Enough", and "Moonraker". However, I walked down the next aisle and decided to try the blue nail trend, and discovered their Germany line.
  • Well that's all of my randoms for now! Hope that you have a fab night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment