Monday, November 12, 2012

Blonde Moment Monday

  • This post brought to you by the letter "W"
  • For WINE!
  • I am a day late posting my blonde moments, because in a matter of a few days this past weekend, Scot and I decided to go for it and prepare to put our townhome on the market.
  • In order to do so, we have a LOT of work cut out for us in the next few days.
  • Which brings me to my next point. I have hardly known what day it is, and therefore did not get a chance to post anything yesterday due to all of the de-cluttering and purging.
  • Not to mention, this also explains the need for a glass of wine tonight!
  •  I know I mentioned the thankful tree last week, via Ann Voskamp's blog, but I wanted to show what we've been working on the past few days, in getting our own thankful tree up!
  • These are just some of the thankfuls that Ryder has told me each day.
  •  I had to laugh at quite a few of Ryder's thankfuls, yet a lot of them were really sweet too!

  •  I still can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week and there is still so much to do! Our plans are to celebrate with my sister in law, at her parents house, and to have all of our families together. Easy for us, we volunteered to bring the Honey Baked Ham!
  • What are your plans for Thanksgiving??
  • I will be posting more of my ideas for sides and main dishes soon, but one of the best side dishes that I posted on Friday, was Paula Deen's Corn Casserole. YUM!
  • On my way to pick Ryder up from preschool last week, I stopped to take a few pictures of some of the changing leaves that I passed.
  • Since his school is in an older part of town with lots of gorgeous trees, I wanted to take just a few pictures of these beautiful trees!
 When Scot went out of town, I took the kids to the park after dinner, followed by an after dinner treat to get ice cream. I loved how sweet Ryder was being with his sister, and this picture of the two of them in the swing together is priceless.
  •  On Saturday, we went to a friend's birthday party and had the best time. I love it when you attend a party of function of some sort, and you expect it to be difficult with the kids, and it turns out to be a blast! This was the case this past weekend, when both Ryder and Brynley behaved and it gave Scot and I time to talk and hang out with other adults too!
  • So those were some of my blonde moments, what are some of yours?
  • Ps I will gladly accept any takers to come help me organize and declutter to get my home ready to be put on the market by this Friday.
  • My only saving grace right now, is knowing that I have 4 days left until the realtor comes to take pictures and literally put our house for sell.
  • So with that, I will fill up my wine glass and have another!
  • Happy Monday/Tuesday :)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's great news about putting the house on the market - best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the home sale goes quickly!!

    Jealous of the wine!!

    ReplyDelete